March 23, 2011 12:08 PM
Spring break is a BREAK, but thinking about Telebears is important!
I can't believe we're already half-way done with spring break, time really does fly! I hope everyone has taken some time to themselves to relax and have fun, I sure know I have (I went to Disneyland yesterday and I'm pooped!) As Bai said in the last Pals post, it is important to have fun, but also be productive. Realistically, most of us plan to do more school work than we actually do, but beginning to think about Telebears is something that we can all do. If there's one thing you're going to do this Spring Break, I would suggest taking 3 minutes out of your day to make an appointment with your major advisor in order to receive an advisor code. Everyone should have received an e-mail from their major advisors with a direct link to make an appointment (I received the e-mail on March 16th, hopefully this makes it easier when looking through your e-mails). Some other important things to keep in mind about Telebears:
1. Phase 1 for Fall 2011 begins April 11 and ends July 12
2. Pick up a telebears form from 260 Mulford or print it out (http://nature.berkeley.edu/site/forms/oisa/telebears-) and fill it out before meeting with your major advisor
3. Your Telebears appointment can be found on bearfacts (http://bearfacts.berkeley.edu)
4. If you have not fulfilled the R&C requirement, look for some classes that you would like to take and sign up for them during phase 1
5. Phase 2 for Fall begins July 14 and ends August 14
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment